Cold Breeze, Warm Hearts
I need a feel good song.
Yenyee,Katty,Lisi,Young,Shaoling&Candice, let's meet up real soon for some fun and enjoy each other's companion. Loved and take care.
Definitely not forgetting the rest of my friends network, Loved and take care too.
Many loves.
There's so much that I want to write and let those who I truly care about know how I feel. But sometimes the more you write, the more people think you are doing public relations. Well, in one aspect, it is public relations. Asians are never the best in expressing their emotions for each other and sometimes may come across as fake. Sometimes I'm really envy of those who make it a point to meet up their friends on a regular basis. Sometimes I felt like I'm being replaced or chunk aside but I do know that we are still in the hearts of each other, just that we are not spending quality time with each other. That's what upsetting me.
Many things around change, for good or for bad, it doesn't really matter.
I just want to let my girlfriends and guyfriends know that I do care about your sincerely, especially the six, and I'll strive to be a better friend.
Loved and take care.
Yenyee,Katty,Lisi,Young,Shaoling&Candice, let's meet up real soon for some fun and enjoy each other's companion. Loved and take care.
Definitely not forgetting the rest of my friends network, Loved and take care too.
Many loves.
There's so much that I want to write and let those who I truly care about know how I feel. But sometimes the more you write, the more people think you are doing public relations. Well, in one aspect, it is public relations. Asians are never the best in expressing their emotions for each other and sometimes may come across as fake. Sometimes I'm really envy of those who make it a point to meet up their friends on a regular basis. Sometimes I felt like I'm being replaced or chunk aside but I do know that we are still in the hearts of each other, just that we are not spending quality time with each other. That's what upsetting me.
Many things around change, for good or for bad, it doesn't really matter.
I just want to let my girlfriends and guyfriends know that I do care about your sincerely, especially the six, and I'll strive to be a better friend.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home